Positioned on a generous 556M2 allotment, this North facing brick and tile home has so much to offer.
The welcoming street frontage showcases the home to reveal warmth and charm, whilst offering potential for further enhancement.
Making your way through the entrance of the home reveals a light filled, breezy living, dining and kitchen zone. Step through sliding doors to a private rear covered patio complete with outdoor pizza oven, and a large garden for children and pets to play.
– 3 Bedrooms, master with glass doors framed in timber, leading onto quaint patio, surrounded by gardens
– Study or 4th bedroom
– 1 Bathroom and separate WC
– Open plan kitchen (includes gas cooking) combined with living area, flowing onto outdoor entertainment area.
– 2 Separate living areas
– Separate laundry with ample storage cupboards
– Airconditioned, fans, insulation and security screens
– Automatic window screens.
– Double carport plus off street parking for 2 vehicles
– Large garden shed at rear of fully fenced property.
– NBN (ready)
Offering a central lifestyle, you are in close proximity to The Gold Coast hospital, Griffith University, private and state schools, Harbourtown Shopping, transport, parks and the Broadwater.
For an inspection, please call Jean Cain on 0402 395 808.