This Absolute Waterfront Home encapsulates all that living on the Gold Coast offers!
With your own pontoon with direct access to the Broadwater, and the local shops and cafes within walking distance to your home, all you have to do is move in and start living!
This home encompasses style and luxury, with a warmth and versatility you don’t often see.
The features of this impressive home include:
– 4/5 double bedrooms, huge master with walk-in dressing room and en-suite with one bedroom / study offering private access.
– Fibre Optic Network
– 4 living areas, 3 of which overlook the outdoor entertainment area.
– Stunning hostess kitchen with generous walk-in pantry, including family meals area.
– Modern finishes throughout including porcelain tiles, picture window glazing and timber flooring.
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout.
– Sparkling solar heated salt water pool overlooking canal water views.
– Large patio and stunning covered outdoor entertainment area.
– 3 car garage with internal access giving extra storage.
– Wide entry pontoon with power and water for boats up to 16 metres (55ft) including catamarans.
– Direct, bridge free access to the Broadwater and ocean.
– Easy care, low maintenance established garden with watering system.
– Abundance of wild life including birds, resident koalas, numerous species of fish, ‘muddies’ (frequently caught off the pontoon) and visiting dolphins to Serenity Bay.
– Gated 24 hour security complex with private access to 2 gymnasiums, two heated swimming pools, 4 tennis courts and family friendly entertainment facilities including barbecues.
Coomera Waters is only a 7 minute drive from the M1 and 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD. This master planned, eco-residential community in the Northern Gold Coast surrounds a 17-hectare harbour, a 70-berth marina, and is interconnected by over 17kms of eco-walking trails and extensive parklands. The estate includes a waterfront tavern, cafes, pharmacy and supermarket, ensuring that all you could want, and need is right on your doorstep. For more information, or to view this remarkable home, please contact:
Jean 0402 395 808
Douwlene 043 227 5033