Situated in what is known as the best kept secret of the Gold Coast, Coomera Waters offers direct, bridge free access to the Broadwater and spectacular views that will never be lost!
As you walk into this home you will be welcomed by large windows and views that will take your breath away.
This home offers versatility for those who need their own private home office, or for extended family who need their own space.
– 4/5 double bedrooms, huge master with walk-in dressing room and en-suite with one bedroom / study offering private access.
– Fibre Optic Network
– 4 living areas, 3 of which overlook the outdoor entertainment area.
– Stunning hostess kitchen with generous walk-in pantry, including family meals area.
– Modern finishes throughout including porcelain tiles, picture window glazing and timber flooring.
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout.
– Sparkling solar heated salt water pool overlooking canal water views.
– Large patio and stunning covered outdoor entertainment area.
– 3 car garage with internal access giving extra storage.
– Wide entry pontoon with power and water for boats up to 16 metres (55ft) including catamarans.
– Direct, bridge free access to the Broadwater and ocean.
– Easy care, low maintenance established garden with watering system.
– Abundance of wild life including birds, resident koalas, numerous species of fish, ‘muddies’ (frequently caught off the pontoon) and visiting dolphins to Serenity Bay.
Gated 24 hour security complex with private access to 2 gymnasiums, two heated swimming pools, 4 tennis courts and family friendly entertainment facilities including barbecues.
Coomera Waters is a community where everything is on your doorstep. Walk to the local cafe, or tavern. Shop in the local supermarket, and even take a short boat ride across the water to Sanctuary Cove.
Only a 7 minute drive to the M1 means you are close enough for work, but you come home to your own quiet oasis, where lifestyle is all that matters, and a sense of community prevails.
You don’t want to miss out on exploring this beautiful home and its surrounds.
Jean 0402 395 808
Douwlene 043 227 5033
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective buyer should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.