With a myriad of information out there on how to invest in real estate, which are the best suburbs, why you should invest in real estate, finding the perfect tenant etc, we decided to share our Top 5 interesting sites which have a wealth of information:
- http://www.yourinvestmentpropertymag.com.au – These are blogs written by property investors themselves, some of whom started with nothing, and with very useful information. Definitely one to keep reading.
- https://www.smartpropertyinvestment.com.au – Another blog on investing from those who have the experience and knowledge which will give you a good grounding on how to get started.
- https://www.realestate.com.au/news/ – You can select your State and get industry related property news from the property markets to renovating tips.
- http://www.homeiown.com – This site offers some great calculators and home design resources, and their articles are easy to read and very informative
- http://dot1realty.com.au/blog – Well we couldn’t go without mentioning our own blog now could we?
Investing in real estate can be a daunting process, but by arming yourself with knowledge will help to build your confidence in the real estate market.
Many investors initially forayed into real estate and made mistakes along the way, but they learnt from their mistakes, and the best part is that they are willing to share those lessons learnt.
We hope these sites can assist you in building up your knowledge base about property and investing.